Exhibitor Liability Insurance
As a standard requirement for all our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate. Insurance Coverage is not optional.
This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, naming IEEE Power & Energy Society (445 and 501 Hoes Lane Piscataway, NJ 08854) as the certificate holder. The following must be listed as additional insured: IEEE Power & Energy Society, Canfield Management, Kenworthy Management, GSR events, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Freeman.
IEEE Power & Energy Society has requested that Rainprotection serve as their insurance management company. In addition to being able to provide exhibitors with insurance, they are also collecting and verifying that all insurance certificates, regardless of the insurer, are verified for compliance.
Rainprotection Insurance Program
If you do not have insurance, or you would rather not use your own insurance, (similar to when you rent a car – so that claims would not be filed against your policy), we have set up a program with Rainprotection Insurance through which, you can purchase compliant insurance instantly online.
Benefits of using this program:
- No Deductible – unlike your corporate policy, Rainprotection’s policy has no deductible. Should there be a claim, you will have no out of pocket costs and your future rates will not go up since you would not need to submit a claim on your policy.
- No Hassles – you will not need to go back and forth with your broker adding additional insureds and making your insurance compliant with show requirements.
- Coverage for exhibitors who do not have an existing policy
- Coverage for international exhibitors whose insurance will not cover them in the U.S.A.
- Easy and Inexpensive to purchase instantly online
- Already pre-filled with all the proper show information.
- Submitted to show management for you – Once purchased, they automatically receive a copy
Make This Process Simple – Purchase Your Insurance Now and Forget About It
Choose your option based on your target move-in date
- Move-In Thursday, April 21 or Friday, April 22 through Saturday, April 30 (10 day Policy – $134)
- Move-In Saturday, April 23 through Friday, April 29 (7 day policy – $94)
NON USA EXHIBITORS
When filling in your company information it will ask for a phone number and address.
Address: 900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Phone Number: 800-528-7975
After reading the above information, if you still decide to use your own insurance, please make it compliant and then submit a copy via email.
Are you worried about lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise?
We also offer Equipment/Merchandise/Display Insurance. All exhibitors are strongly urged to obtain full-coverage temporary insurance for their merchandise and displays while in transit and while at the exposition.
Please complete and return the Enrollment Form.