Exhibitor Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorships are a fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure before, during and after the event. These opportunities have been developed to offer a wide variety of ways to reach the attendees and to fit any budget. In addition, we are happy to discuss any additional ideas you would like us to consider. We currently offer the following types of sponsorships:
Sponsor onsite events and activities to increase your visibility by event attendees. Available sponsorships include Wi-Fi landing page, recharge zones, shuttle wraps, and more.
Provide you and your guests a space to conduct business in private before, during and after exhibit hours. Meeting rooms include a welcoming lounge space to greet your guests with refreshments.
Help fuel up attendees by sponsoring a coffee break, lunch or networking reception and be recognized by 500 to 4,000 event attendees.
Advertise to decision makers in Power & Energy Magazine’s 2022 IEEE PES T&D Conference & Exhibition Official Show Issue & Technical Program.
You must be an exhibitor for the 2022 IEEE PES T&D Conference to sponsor. In addition:
- All 2020 sponsors have first rights to renew previous sponsorship.
- All 2022 sponsors will have first rights to renew sponsorship for the 2024 Conference. Please note there is no guarantee sponsorships will remain the same from show to show, thus sponsorship renewal is not guaranteed.
Sponsors may upload deliverables to the T&D Sponsor Portal.
Refer to the link below specific to your sponsorship for full information regarding deliverables and due dates.
- Mobile Application
- Online Directory
- Onsite Electronic Conference Locators
- Wi-Fi (Semi-Exclusive)
- Recharge Zones
- Hotel Key Cards
- Shuttle Bus Wraps
- Level 1 Enhanced Listings
- Level 2 Enhanced Listings
- Exhibit Floorplan Logo
- Online Floorplan Rotating Banner Ad
- Opening Session Coffee Break – Tuesday AM
- Super Session Break – Wednesday AM Coffee & Tuesday PM Refreshment Break
- Lunch in Exhibit Hall Tuesday
- Network Reception Bar/Beverage Station
Please don’t hesitate to contact T&D Exhibits at [email protected] or (972) 521-9902.