Booth Staff Registration
- Registration opens late 2021
- Visa Letters will only be available through the registration portal once staff registration is open
- Booth Staff Registration
Each exhibitor receives a set number of complimentary booth staff badges based on their booth size. See below for the number of badges per square foot. Additional badges can be purchased for $70/badge.
|Booth Size||Badge Allotment|
|Greater than 400 SF||9 + 1 badge per additional 100 SF|
(i.e. 600 SF = 11)
- Full Conference Exhibitor / Exhibitor Speaker Registration
Once registration opens, exhibitor personnel may register for the conference with a badge that allows them to access Forum or Panel sessions. ANY exhibitor personnel that are presenting a session MUST register for the conference. As an exhibitor you will have three options:
- Full Conference Exhibitor Registration – Price is determined by membership in IEEE/IEEE PES, typically ranges from $500-$900
- One-Day Conference Registration
- Conference Single-Session Registration
- U.S. Visa Letters: Visa invitation letters will only be issued to registered attendees. Per IEEE rules, the invitation letter is available when an individual with an address outside the U.S. registers through our online system (available in late 2021). The invitation will automatically be generated at the time of registration and can be downloaded as a PDF through the registration system.
- During show days, only your Exhibitor Badge will get you access to the show floor. Badges should be distributed prior to the exposition or through individual pick-up at the registration desk. Exhibitor badges must be worn in the hall at all times; they are not transferable and must be used in their original form. Substituting a business card for a badge is not permitted. A badge re-print fee may be applied for any re-prints requested onsite.
- Wristbands will be issued on-site for workers who are responsible for installation and dismantling of displays but will not allowed on the show floor during show hours. If you will be using an exhibitor appointed contractor to set your booth, you must register the EAC before they will be granted access to the show floor. Click here for more information.
- You must provide any hosts or hostesses hired to work in your booth with an exhibitor badge and deliver it to him/her prior to show time.
- Registrations for exhibitor booth personnel will automatically be cancelled for any exhibitor who cancels their contracted booth space.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the Exhibit Hall or Sessions.