T&D Utility Saver
With so many changes happening in the energy industry, it’s a critical time to bring the T&D community together again. At the 2022 IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, professionals from across electrical utility organizations will have access to unmatched technical education backed by IEEE’s esteemed standards, as well as the widest display of next-generation energy solutions on an immersive exhibit floor.
This is your chance to participate in conversations driving the future design and management of a reliable, resilient grid, including key trends around the electrification of infrastructure, smart grids, the integration and operation of renewables, and more.
Bring your Team. Save on Registration.
In order to provide utilities with more opportunity to experience the 2022 IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition as a team, an exclusive T&D Utility Saver package will be offered. This package will allow you to send 10 utility employees with full conference registration for only $1,000, an enormous discount compared the cost of traditional registration.
The packages are based on groups of 10, allowing different departments and teams within a utility to participate on their own. There is no limit on the number of packages a utility can purchase.
More details on registering for the utility bundle will be made available in January 2022.
VIEW THE NEARLY 100 UTILITIES WHO HAD REGISTERED FOR THE BUNDLE FOR 2020 (Before Event Cancellation)
- Alabama Power/Southern Co
- American Electric Power
- Arizona Public Service
- Atlantic City Electric, a subsidiary of Exelon
- Austin Energy
- AVANGRID (The United Illuminating Company)
- Belmont Municipal Light Department
- Caribbean Utilities Company, Ltd
- City of Fort Collins
- Clark Public Utilities
- ComEd, a subsidiary of Exelon
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- CoServ Electric
- Costa Rica
- Dalton Utilities
- Dominion Energy Virginia
- Duke Energy
- El Paso Electric
- Florida Power & Light, a part of NextEra Energy
- Georgia Transmission Corporation
- Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- ITC Holdings Corp
- ITC Holdings Corp.
- Lincoln Electric System
- Louisville Gas & Electric
- Madison Gas and Electric
- MidAmerican Energy Company
- Nashville Electric Service
- National Grid
- Nebraska Public Power District
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company
- Northwestern Energy
- NV Energy
- Oklahoma Gas & Electric
- Orange and Rockland, a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison
- Orlando Utilities Commission
- PECO, a subsidiary of Exelon
- Pepco Holdings / Exelon
- PPL Electric Utilities
- Public Service Company of New Mexico
- Puget Sound Energy
- Salt River Project
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- San Miguel Power Association
- Southern California Edison
- Southern Company
- Southwestern Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Southwestern Power Admin (DOE)
- Sterlite Investment Manager Ltd -India Grid Trust
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- TID Water & Power – Turlock Irrigation District
- Town of Estes Park Power & Communications
- Village of Winnetka – Water & Electric
- Western Area Power Administation
- Wisconsin Power and Light Company, a part of Alliant Energy
- Xcel Energy